Dear Friends & Family,
Taking care of our employees and our guests has always been and always will be our highest priority. During this difficult time, we stay committed to this promise. While we have always adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and food safety, we are now taking extra precautions with our staff, our partners and purveyors to follow the guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
Like you, we are closely monitoring the latest recommendations and announcements. Our management teams have been diligently working across locations to strengthen cleaning protocols and we have taken precautions to prevent the spread of coronavirus:
- We have increased the frequency for disinfection of high-touch areas with sanitizing solutions that meet EPA recommendations
- We have implemented hand sanitizer stations throughout restaurants
- We have encouraged employees who exhibit any symptoms of flu or coronavirus to report their illness to management and stay home
- We are requiring all vendors and delivery partners to bolster their own safeguards
We are also currently considering online ordering options for all locations and will let you know when we have that system available.
The CDC continues to advise the public to take the following steps to protect themselves from coronavirus:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Wear a face mask if you are sick or caring for someone who is sick and unable to wear a face mask
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
We appreciate all of you. We are all in this together. Please keep safe and we hope to see you soon at one of our restaurants.
Oak Steakhouse brings farm-to-table sensibilities and a unique steakhouse dynamic to Alexandria. Guests can expect a menu showcasing Certified Angus Beef Prime steaks highlighted by locally-sourced products.